Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Pictureless

Today I decided not to included pictures for a very simple reason. The items I found on Etsy are not child friendly, so if you want to see them you can click the link.

Suffice it to say... etsy has a very active and steamy underbelly.

I got curious one day as a friend of mine had been talking about the "make your own dildo" kit, and decided to see if any enterprising people had used Etsy for this particular function.... I was not disappointed! In fact, I was astonished how many creative, interesting, and well crafted items they had available.

Beginning with glass dildos made of the best and easiest cleaning pyrex, to hand crafted leather harnesses, and the best leather paddles and chokers. What kinky sex room wouldn't be complete with out a feather tickler?

I found it absolutely amazing the wide range of items available on a site dedicated to hand crafted items. Even more amazing when you realize you can talk directly to the artisan who created it and order something to your exact specifications, down to what color you want the leather on your riding crop. Adam and Eve can't do that for ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment