Tuesday, January 25, 2011

School Vs Etsy


I've been quite busy with school lately. Three classes, several papers already, lots of reading, and lots of time in front of a computer.

The biggest problem I've had with my etsy shop, however, has nothing to do with school, and everything to do with technology, the evil thing that it is. My scanner, the most important of all of my tools, decided that it no longer wanted to scan my images. How EVIL!

So I have a back log of ideas that are on paper, and no way of getting them into the computer to edit, and use in my different creations. Frustrating.

However, I am using some of my work from the last few months to put up new listings, thus the set of mini magnets in a wide variety of different designs. So check them out!

1 comment:

  1. They're cute!
    You have lovely shop too!

    Dita
    http://handmadenest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete