Saturday, October 16, 2010

Robots and Coral


Today I posted a cute little robot bookmark. I enjoyed making them, they are quite fun to draw, and people on etsy seem to like robots.

Today the subject of etsy blog is "Too Precious to Wear" and the plight of the coral reefs, and how popular coral jewelry has become. It is a very interesting read, and I can agree with the fact that coral should not be needlessly harvested for pretty bobbles like pendants and charms.

On the posting side, I've decided I am going to have to make at least seven items on my days off so that I have something to post daily, otherwise I'll fall behind too easily.

I have also decided to give this three months. If I can't find my "niche" by then and actually get enough sales to cover the posting fee then this is just not a good way to spend my time. It also means I will have to start finding ways of promoting or I'm not doing enough to make this work and I have no one to blame but me.

No comments:

Post a Comment