Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Yuna


I liked Final Fantasy X better then X2, but I did find the mascot outfits quite cute, so I had to draw them. I finally found a way of using the pictures and created some magnets.

This was a new experiment as I haven't used this laminate before, but it seems to have worked wonderfully.



When setting up my own magnet I looked around for some others and discovered Artagglomeration shop with alphabet magnets.

Remember playing with those little plastic numbers and letters when you were little? I think a lot of them have been removed from the market because the magnets are a "choking hazard", which is silly. However, these are just an adorable take on the older concept, and soft to the touch. Much nicer for little fingers to hold and play with.

No comments:

Post a Comment