Friday, October 15, 2010

Start of something new

A while ago I watched Julie and Julia, based off the interesting blog of a woman making all the dished from the Julia Child's cookbook.

I've been thinking of a way to do something similar, to challenge myself to do something I have wanted to do, and keep doing it. So often I've given up, thinking the goal too far out of reach, or hopeless.

So, the question became "what should I do?" Write a novel? Paint a picture? What?

I decided to join this project with my Etsy, Fantastic Creations, as that is also something that I have been wanting to work on. Etsy, my little artistic shop, creative outlet, and Starbucks money. Also a way of teaching my daughter, who wants to be an artist as well, what it takes as I learn it as well.

An Etsy a day. One listing every single day for the next... year? Can I go that far? I suppose if I am really determined I will.

I do know, however, that I will have to learn some new tricks, and tips in order to actually sell on Etsy, not just post stuff needlessly. Perhaps that will be a good thing as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment